Why Network Marketing??

There are two major reasons why Network Marketing has become a much more viable distribution method in recent years -- and, therefore, an excellent business opportunity.

First, the consumer market has become too difficult to reach. People have VCRs with remote control, and there are hundreds of cable channels, so many people do not watch commercials anymore. Traditional mass Marketing methods are quickly losing their effectiveness.

However, people do listen to and believe the people they know. The success of books, movies and restaurants are largely determined by this word of mouth advertising. Network Marketing companies rely on this powerful concept to efficiently market quality products to millions of their consumers.

Second, advances in information technology have helped to make network marketing efficient and dependable. Voice mail, fax machines, electronic mail, the world wide web, video tapes, satellite links, and conference calls have also made communication between large distributor forces within a company rather simple and effective.

Ironically, some of the same technologies that have allowed traditional business to cut millions of jobs also makes possible an innovative marketing concept that is offering hope and opportunity to people from all walks of life. Network Marketing uses this technology to support people, rather than replace them.

You see, there are two equalizers for all of us . . . death and time. Each of us has only 24 hours in a day . . . no matter who or what we are . . . therefore the business-minded entrepreneur knows how to leverage time!

Instead of business-building results being based on one person's efforts over a period of 24 hours, it becomes possible to have numerous people working for you during that same 24 hour period. What's exciting is these people are working for themselves as well.

Multi-Level Marketing, through a networking process, gives us the hope of building a huge business empire through a process of duplication, resulting in considerable incomes for the participants. That is the MLM part of The Great American Dream . . . A Business For Everyone.

How do I feel about Multi-Level/Network Marketing? I love it! I love the concept! I love what it can do! MLM can give a person hope! It can motivate a person to do things they thought they could never do! MLM can cause many sleepless nights because of one's own excitement. MLM creates a special bonding among other networkers! MLM allows us the hope of The Great American Dream . . . Owning your own business!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

5 Reasons I Am Proud to Be a Network Marketer

Some of my friends and family do not understand why I am so proud of being a network marketing professional. They see all the hours that I put in on the phone and online developing my business. My Parents are always asking what I am doing now and my DAD thinks my positive attitude goes against what he thinks of life.

So why do I continue to push forward with growing my business? What drives me to spend so much time on the phone or on webinars? I can sum up my pride in network marketing into 5 areas.

1) I truly love helping people. Everyday I spend time training and coaching my team members. When you are willing to help other people without any benefit to your direct business, it gives you a sense of accomplishment. People are so happy when you stop and help them with one of their struggles or frustrations. There is no better feeling to know that you have made a difference to someone else.

2) I love to see the benefits of the products first hand. When you work for a company that provides quality products that really benefit the end user, it is a great reason to go to work each day. Most network marketing company that have been in business for more than 2 years have great products. If they did not have great products they would not be in business. When you see someone who is in need of assistance, and to be able to provide a recommended solution that really improves their life, it is a great feeling. This has happened to me on many of occasions and it is wonderful.

3) The legacy that I am leaving my family is something that I never thought was possible. Yes, I am spending a lot of time working my business to grow it quickly and solidly, but I can now see the benefits of the hard work. I can see the long term residual income that is possible within this industry for each and everyone person who picks the right company and works to grow their business over time. It can take 2 to 3 years to really see the benefits that network marketing can provide your family and future generations but when you see it...wow.

4) The friendships that I have developed. Network marketing is a relationship business and it is not a sales business. The company that I work with promotes cross leg discussions along with the upline and downline activities that you see in other network marketing businesses. This allows you to build long lasting friendships with people all over the world and it strengthens the bonds within the organization.

5) Personal development. There is no question that to become successful in network marketing you must become a leader and to become a leader you need to be continuously learning. I am an average guy, with an average up bringing, but through the process of developing my business I have learned to be a better person; to my downline, customers, and prospects. I lead by example with my work ethic and I am always reading about new marketing methods and leadership ideas. This has to be on the best aspects of network marketing; becoming a better person; forever improved.

These are the 5 reasons why I am proud to be involved in network marketing. I am an honest person who is having fun building the biggest, most success and the highest retention business in network marketing, easily and consistently through coaching and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment