Why Network Marketing??

There are two major reasons why Network Marketing has become a much more viable distribution method in recent years -- and, therefore, an excellent business opportunity.

First, the consumer market has become too difficult to reach. People have VCRs with remote control, and there are hundreds of cable channels, so many people do not watch commercials anymore. Traditional mass Marketing methods are quickly losing their effectiveness.

However, people do listen to and believe the people they know. The success of books, movies and restaurants are largely determined by this word of mouth advertising. Network Marketing companies rely on this powerful concept to efficiently market quality products to millions of their consumers.

Second, advances in information technology have helped to make network marketing efficient and dependable. Voice mail, fax machines, electronic mail, the world wide web, video tapes, satellite links, and conference calls have also made communication between large distributor forces within a company rather simple and effective.

Ironically, some of the same technologies that have allowed traditional business to cut millions of jobs also makes possible an innovative marketing concept that is offering hope and opportunity to people from all walks of life. Network Marketing uses this technology to support people, rather than replace them.

You see, there are two equalizers for all of us . . . death and time. Each of us has only 24 hours in a day . . . no matter who or what we are . . . therefore the business-minded entrepreneur knows how to leverage time!

Instead of business-building results being based on one person's efforts over a period of 24 hours, it becomes possible to have numerous people working for you during that same 24 hour period. What's exciting is these people are working for themselves as well.

Multi-Level Marketing, through a networking process, gives us the hope of building a huge business empire through a process of duplication, resulting in considerable incomes for the participants. That is the MLM part of The Great American Dream . . . A Business For Everyone.

How do I feel about Multi-Level/Network Marketing? I love it! I love the concept! I love what it can do! MLM can give a person hope! It can motivate a person to do things they thought they could never do! MLM can cause many sleepless nights because of one's own excitement. MLM creates a special bonding among other networkers! MLM allows us the hope of The Great American Dream . . . Owning your own business!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 Deadly Mistakes That Kill Your Business Before it Even Starts, Don't Do Them

3 Deadly Mistakes That Kill Your Business Before it Even Starts, Don't Do Them

Mistake #1 (No Vision):

Friends, Do you know that usually people start a business without a clear (and I do mean CLEAR) vision of what they want to become, what they want to achieve, what they want to acquire. What makes things worse is that most people (you included) might have heard about the word "Vision" and the importance of it but do you really know what vision is?

You must know where you want to be exactly, How your relationships should look like? What income you should be having? Your Health Status? Your social status? Your spiritual status? What car do you want to be driving? How much does it cost? (yes if you don't know how much then how will you even know whether you're making a progress or no). Pick up the phone right now and ask for its price, or even better, go get a test drive to get a feeling of how it will be like when you get it and jet-fuel your passion drive towards it. The car is just an example, but apply this to whatever you want.

You want a house? How much does it cost? How will it look like? How much space will it take? Where will it be located?. You want a fit body? How much should you weigh? You want a piece of land? How many acres? What will you use it for?. Just take this principle and apply it against anything and everything that you want.

Do not underestimate the power of a vision and visualization. You will be surprised if I told you that I got my first dream car *a Cadillac - similar to the one in Matrix and Bad Boys II* and one of the primary (PRIMARY) things that I've done was that I visualized myself, I saw myself driving that car, day in and day out, asked about its price, took a test drive, asked about its functions, systems everything. All I did was visualizing and internalizing the thought of having this car, it's true when we say "You become what you think", read that again "YOU BECOME WHAT YOU THINK" be careful, your thoughts are very powerful and they can determine your destiny.

Read the following carefully, it's one of the ancient secrets that I have discovered. The one who revealed this died more than a 1200 years ago. Anything in this life starts with a thought, a thought then evolves into an idea, an idea evolves into a determination, a determination evolves into an action, an action evolves into a habit and a habit evolves into a trait. So, imagine if your thoughts were "I can't do this"!

Your trait will be "I can't do this". That's why whenever you get a negative thought, consciously cancel it as soon as you get it before it evolves into stronger phases and disrupt your life. Enrich your mind with positive thoughts, "I can do it", "it's easy", "I enjoy the journey towards becoming a business owner", "it's fun to be a business owner". If you do this then guess what? These thoughts will keep evolving until they become traits! Can you imagine what you will be able to achieve if success is just a trait of yours?

I emphasized over this topic so much because it's important. Owning a business is not about just knowledge or knowing certain techniques or tactics. Owning a business is 90% mental and 10% execution. If you're not mentally prepared you will not be able to do it.

The day I got my Caddy was unbelievable!, forget about its glistening, shiny look, forget about the logo, forget about the turbo, forget about the speed (by the way I tested it and it moves from 0 to 140 in about 6 seconds - not bad for a luxurious car J) When you're looking for a definition of a mixture between luxury and sport then you're looking for a Cadillac.

Forget about all of that, the best thing, the best moment is when I walked into the showroom (in slow motion), the electric doors slid wide open splitting the big Cadillac logo into two parts, and the sales man welcomed me with a smile and the ... KEY in his hand ... The world around me just stopped for a while and I thought that it would take me a year to reach this key, although it's just few steps away. I extended my hand, and when I GRABBED it! I was like (YYYYYYYYEAH, FINALLY I GOTCHA!)

Listen, the feeling is worth the effort. Never ever shy out from having a big vision. Never ever stop growing your visions. In my case, having a car was something big for me, but now my vision has become very VERY big for what's coming next in my life, now that I know my ability to achieve what I want if I do what it takes. YOU too my friend, you have that power inside of you, you need to trust yourself and let this power out, don't be put down by the voices inside your head that keeps telling you "You are not capable of achieving your vision". Slam the door in the face of that voice and follow your instinct.

You must have a true sense of what being wealthy or rich is. DO NOT BE SCARED or look down at yourself. Do what it takes and keep doing it until you die. If you are so negative about life then listen to this...

"It's better 100 times to die trying to achieve your vision than the bitter taste of guilt that you'll get at your old age because you keep thinking - what if I tried and succeeded" - Marwan Talodi


Mistake #2 (No Plan):

Don't be like most people, just living your life day by day without proper planning neither for your business nor for your life. Don't let the days control your life and not make any effort in trying to control and direct the flow of your life.

If you're to go out on a trip or a picnic you'll find yourself doing all the planning, the papers are out, the maps are out, the pencils and pens are out, you'll start writing down everything that you might need. You'll perform all the car checkups that you need and you'll make a list of all the people whom you want to invite.

The irony is that you might be ready to spend days and days planning for a picnic but you are not ready to spend a couple of hours planning for your business or for your life. Never be tempted to do such a thing.

By the way the absence of a plan doesn't necessarily imply that you have to create one. During my studies and research I have discovered a way that allows you to start your own business without the need to create a plan yourself. .

Mistake #3 (Education Ends with High School or College):

I have never seen a millionaire or a billionaire in my entire life who has stopped educating him or herself. This is just crazy, if there is only one factor that is common between all these millionaires, billionaires, successful business men and women then it would be the fact that they never stop educating themselves.

As a matter of fact you will find that a lot of them never went to school or college in the first place. What differentiates those people from the crowd is that they are ready to spend time and money on educating themselves. They don't even consider it an expense they consider it an investment.

I really wonder when you find someone talking about how he wants to be running his/her own business, how he wants to achieve wealth and success, how he wants to be healthy...etc and then you ask him about education he replies with "I don't have time"! the question is, don't have time for what? For achieving your ultimate vision in this life? Yeah right, don't have time for the ultimate vision but have time to watch TV, have time to watch the news every night, have time to play cards with friends.

Another thing is "I don't have the money to educate myself". Well if you consider a $10, $30, $50 or even $100 book loads of money then guess what, forget about owning your business. Go find yourself a job better (Even a job in this time requires continuous education). The fact that you're reading this e-mail right now means that you can afford educating yourself.

You don't have to go to $10,000 apprentice program. Start small, buy these books that people who owned business before you did, track them, read their biographies, learn from them. Because guess what happens when you read a $50 book? You learn what it took 50 years for someone before you to learn! Or what took someone to research 50 successful businessmen and women and guess what. That's a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment